Wanted Pace RC36 Steerer

CH79

Dirt Disciple
Having somehow managed to make a note of the wrong steerer size, I'm looking for a 1 1/8th steerer for some Pace RC36s. Happy to trade the 1" steerer I have already.

Thanks

Hi, I ended up just getting one from pace. Very expensive (for what is a bit of pipe woth a circlip) but a lot easier. Thanks

All good. Do you perhaps still have the original 1” steerer? If so, and happy to part with it, what would you want for it?

Hi, yes I'd be happy to let it go. I'll get some measurements later if that would be useful? Thanks

Thanks, if convenient that’d be great but I’m not sure if I’ll need them as yet as I’m still looking for a pair of forks. Chances are likely that I will though, 1” being fairly scarce.

Hi

Thanks, if convenient that’d be great but I’m not sure if I’ll need them as yet as I’m still looking for a pair of forks. Chances are likely that I will though, 1” being fairly scarce.
Hi

I’ve found myself a pair of RC36s but inevitably with a 1 1/8” steerer. Would you perhaps sell me your 1” one, if you still have it?

Yes please.
What would you want for it, and would you mind sending me a couple of photos when convenient?

Back