Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Hi,

A big ask this one. Looking for a first generation RC30 with the Magura mounts on the back of the legs - as fitted to early Pace RC100’s. Thanks

am sure you spotted there was a thread on here awhile back where somene was building a batch of reproduction mk.1 RC30s… ? if you deicde on cantilvere mounts I have some mk.1s in black still with the cool irredicent stickers.

Thanks @tangent - I was only just made aware of the repro legs being made. Sending you a PM.

Hi,

A big ask this one. Looking for a first generation RC30 with the Magura mounts on the back of the legs - as fitted to early Pace RC100’s. Thanks
I’m so sorry, I’m new here and can’t work out how to post anything and can’t seem to find any instructions anywhere. I’m after some top tube cable guides for an rc100. Not sure how to ask on the site for this info. Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul, welcome. I’m sure you should be able to post your own thread in ‘MTB Wanted’ even though you’re new. I’ll ask a member of admin to confirm.

Hi Paul.. yes, just checked with admin and you should be able to post. Just start typing here and it should show you the text box to type etc

BC1102AE-9BBC-4F12-B1F9-F84B533A0CBD.jpeg

Latest posts

Back