For Sale Orange p7 1993 for sale in Suffolk

Just realised I’ve put wrong top tube length it’s actually 22.5” 😳 if I’ve red serial number correctly it’s september 93 and yes 17.5ctc

I have had plastic bungs on a 93 Prestige the same colour. And the forks were original to the bike. Also heres a picture of another one with the same bungs. So i would say they are original.

Aye - that's my Prestige. Maybe it's an old A-Pro logo on the forks? They made the frames & forks at this time. The forks also appear on the P7 in the '94 catalogue although I've never seen them on one in the flesh.

fork.jpg
Capture.JPG

Nice is that. :cool:

My thoughts are it's probably a very early P7, painted in the 93 colour scheme. The first models were not nickel, they were painted. Serial number will tell all.

I reckon that's a strong possibility. My P7 with '93 serial number is painted. The diamond shaped bottle bosses on the P7 are normally the tell-tale but this early one of mine doesn't have them.
Yep. Looks like a 17” in Orange speak.
17's have virtually no gap at the junction of top & down tube.

Guys this is a really early P7, not a prestige and has the correct fork. look at the seat cluster and the diameter of tubing. The seatpost is the full fat one.

I had one new in 1994 and remember drooling over these in Leisure Lakes when they first arrived. When mine arrived it had the closed top fork and nickel finish.

I put mine back to standard with LX kit and sold it for more than this a year ago.

This is a bargain for sure especially considering this is a really early one with XT.

It even has the original Orange bar ends and catalogue spec grips.

Orange p7 I think it’s a 1993 size 19” xt mechs xtr canti brakes xt rear hub hope front with mavic rims lx levers orange bars and stem selle Italian titanium railed saddle all works well rides very nicely some scratches to top tube but otherwise fair condition looking for £380View attachment 561412View attachment 561413View attachment 561414View attachment 561415View attachment 561416View attachment 561417View attachment 561418
Where in Suffolk are you?

Back