NOS/Rare Wheels, Rims and Tyres... SO MANY!!!

26" NOS 10/10 condition Black/Skin kevlar bead very light two fronts to make a pair the IRC Mythos is one of those tyres that works well flipped as a rear £55

26" NOS 10/10 condition Black/skin kevlar bead Matching pair Onza Honch and Aggro front and rear specific £65

PM'ing for above.

Re:

Sorry about that dude's I was away with work for a few days busy busy busy everything has now been posted and messages replied to

Hello,

Intersted in "26" 36H NOS 10/10 condition Silver Matching pair Mavic M231 CERAMIC £160". I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Re:

26" 32H NOS 10/10 condition Black Matching pair Sun 0 degree £60

Just paid for these!

Thanks Staf

pinareturns":2gvdnhih said:
Hello,

Intersted in "26" 36H NOS 10/10 condition Silver Matching pair Mavic M231 CERAMIC £160". I will send you a PM.

Regards,
Hello,

Yesterday I sent to you the money by Paypal (as gift) for the M231 CERAMIC's. Inmediately I sent to you a PM with my shipping adress but I think that you haven't received it.

Let me know, please.

Regards.

Re:

Sorry mate I've just been really busy for the last couple of days. I have received it they're leaving in the morning.

Also I've just updated the list with what has sold and for how much and for those who haven't received there items yet it's all leaving tomorrow so I'll send confirmation once it's been collect.

Cheers,

Staf.

Re: Re:

shauno":13gbzmx4 said:
26" 32H NOS 10/10 condition Black Matching pair Sun 0 degree £60

Just paid for these!

Thanks Staf

Hi Staf,

Any word on these going out yet?

Please advise.

Thanks

_S