NOS mint viscount aero seat in flawless condition n many mor

Alloy

Dirt Disciple
Hi im new here please forgive me if im posting anything wrongly and against the rule.Kindly give me a guide on how to post my parts here for sale please.
In the meantime i will try it the normal way i usually do.

All prices include registered air parcel shipping and pictures of your parcel with tracking number on it will be emailed to you once its posted to ensure delivery.Kindly send payment as gift please.

Hey mates, i scoured round the whole city and can only find the final last 6 pairs of nos mint Tange grips in perfect condition with the "TANGE" logo stamped in bold white! Genuine made in Japan by Seiko G.
LAST FOUR PAIRS AND ONCE SOLD YOU WILL NOT SEE ME POST THEM FOR SALE ANYMORE SO DONT MISS OUT!
You will not find them for sale anywhere else and i've browsed other bmx sites and these grips are very rare now!

£30 shipped a pair by registered air parcel air pair with tracking number and pics of your parcel emailed to you to ensure delivery! Please remember once they are sold you'll not find anymore nos mint high quality tange grips for sale anywhere else anymore!
Picture2019.jpg

g518.jpg

u7ps.jpg

Here are all the nos mint parts with prices lowered:

NOS mint oldschool Odyssey flip stands for the fork, made in USA.Very old stock but still in original wrapper unopened.Flawless alloy,no fades or corrosion and not a single missing part.TRULY RARE AND VERY LAST PAIR I CAN FIND,DONT MISS OUT OR YOU'LL REGRET!.NOW ONLY 40GBP shipped!
Picture364.jpg

Picture363.jpg

Very rare nos mint Viscount MX style in bold red, no fades,cracks and rails are minty chrome.£26 posted each.
15p5ttd.jpg

34i1v8j.jpg

1zfo7sy.jpg

2u90gv6.jpg

20pvl94.jpg

Comes in black Viscount MX style NOS mint flawless seats for BMX too(same price as the red ones):
rwuxjo.jpg

11ax4k7.jpg

6tjjw1.jpg

Orphan Araya alloy anodized rim 20x 1.75 in size selling cheap!
Only brake rub on few areas of the sides which can be polished off easily. £30 posted by registered air parcel.
bdwqj9.jpg

2qvbksk.jpg

NOS mint Viscount red aero BMX seat that came stock on many brands of bikes, especially this aero style in bold red.Minty chrome rails no rusts, at all, not even a scratch.Textured surface ror better grip when seated on. 3 sets left Only £26 shipped each!Running out of stock so hurry and dont miss out!
redseatside.jpg

Picture268.jpg

redseatcloseup2.jpg

Dead mint flawless SAN MARCO BMX seat from the early 80s. A very rare one and made in ITALY, the material id made of very good quality,flexible, no fading of colors and the rails are minty chrome, shines like mirrors. I have 3 sets only. Each one is £30 shipped.
2ezmp7l.jpg

2dtmxwh.jpg

kbu5vq.jpg

2a80x3r.jpg

NOS mint VERY RARE SR CUSTOM-M in anodized blue,size 9/16 for 3 pc cranks, made in Japan.Only 3 pairs available. £34 posted a pair.Sold a pair, 2 left! Hurry and dont miss out this rare weekend special!These pedals are flawless even thought they have been around since the early 80s. Very well kept. DONT MISS OUT! ONCE SOLD THEY ARE GONE!
SRCUSTOM-MPEDALS004_zpsbe9fecaf.jpg

SRCUSTOM-MPEDALS002_zps62131a8c.jpg

SRCUSTOM-MPEDALS003_zpsec83da78.jpg

SRCUSTOM-MPEDALS001_zps47a3438b.jpg

SRCUSTOM-MPEDALS002_zps62131a8c.jpg

Only set of nos mint GT chromoly snake post/drain pipe seat post,dead mint never been fitted,no marks at all.£27
shipped.
30ma8md.jpg

wgqdqc.jpg

33kx4d2.jpg

334hij4.jpg

2q1w1hc.jpg

k4dmvq.jpg

2lcsaxw.jpg

2rdjmfp.jpg

s48c3b.jpg

Very rare NOS mint SP 468MP 1/2 inch for one pc crank. Only pair dead mint alloy made in Japan with box.£33 shipped.
SR SP468MP,available in ano nice blue only! Last pair!
2exavdz.jpg

2w6xq9w.jpg

289bwxh.jpg

e33pu.jpg

nyfo14.jpg

2njlfug.jpg

NOS mint Odyssey Svelte lightly padded leather seat,lightweight,flawless rails
no scratches.£30 posted
by7n.jpg

2z66o86.jpg

pg22.jpg

ub91.jpg

zanr.jpg

f4pjth.jpg

Picture1099.jpg

Picture1098.jpg

NOS mint oldschool Cateye bar ends, made in Japan.Just these left, once sold it'll be gone.£9 posted for 2 pairs ( 4 pcs)
Picture035.jpg

Picture029.jpg

NOS mint well kept oldschool minty chrome seat guts, rare from the 80's. .£18 posted each.
Picture060-1.jpg

Picture2297-1.jpg

A pair of Japanese made vintage white wall tires. One is made by Shinko and the other is National also made in Japan. Shinko is 20x1.75 but the other one states 20x 1 3/8 which looks a little bigger, i cant try and fit them on my rims for they are all wrapped and ready to be shipped once sold. So i'm selling them at the price of a single tire for £40 shipped! Or you can buy the 20x1.75 for £26 shipped!
shipped for both.They are in very good condition,no cracks or rots. Very well kept.Only pair,don't miss out, you get a pair of vintage tires for the price of one.

kcbfx4.jpg

117epa8.jpg

2ls9s9d.jpg

24lrmno.jpg

n3q9a9.jpg

2w6wbqw.jpg

fc2pmq.jpg

2ppkc5j.jpg

10pa6n9.jpg

29nxm5s.jpg

11imsuq.jpg

Nos mint alloy axle caps,helps protect your legs and shins and also the precious axles.I have only these four pairs.Once sold you will not see me selling them anymore. £7 shipped a pair.
6jm6ue.jpg

2m7dzs2.jpg

NOS vintage OMEGA made in Italy BMX alloy lightweight pedals clearing off cheap with original box, can be resold for i have checked that many countries dont have this model. I'm selling it £36 POSTED.
posted a pair with complete box and everything.Kindly om me if you're keen.
Picture181_zpsf83e317d.jpg

Picture184_zps25de05b3.jpg

Picture179_zps1d95db62.jpg

Picture171_zpsd3506492.jpg

Picture177_zps71fa056f.jpg

Picture174_zps8fcf1177.jpg

I dug deeper and got lucky, found these 2 last sets of NOS mint alloy v bars in ano gold or blue.The blue one is in a much mintier condition.The gold one has got some shelf wear but both have never been fitted, you can tell from the knurling and there are no ano fading.Very well kept.£45 shipped each.If you take both i will make it £85 shipped.
IMG_0497_zpsffe05455.jpg

IMG_0496_zps154092f5.jpg

IMG_0495_zps7a9399db.jpg

IMG_0494_zps69b72621.jpg

IMG_0493_zps68349617.jpg

IMG_0492_zps9f740232.jpg

IMG_0491_zps8e89d222.jpg

NOS mint vintage only pair of mid 70's OGK grips,only the bag is dirty, the grips are dead mint and clean like they were made yesterday.£16 shipped,once sold you will not see me sell this again!
dpv0xk.jpg

Rare Haro Fusion 44T alloy sprocket for one pc cranks.Fitted on a show bike before.Very little marks.£32 shipped.
zx1p8k.jpg

35d9p3q.jpg

NOS mint GT Mach one complete decal set. £22 shipped a set. Only 2 sets left.
2uz72w4.jpg

mlgnkk.jpg

2m6x0ro.jpg

NOS Mint SR lightweight sealed bearing but tough alloy BMX pedals oldschool made in Japan with box,left right separating bag and original reflectors.
Only available in ano red or ano blue. 1/2". £30 shipped a pair!!!!
2hhekpi.jpg

j6sw2w.jpg

2e1zper.jpg

nwlx1s.jpg

NOS mint vintage TIOGA grips,made in Japan, rubber is in perfect condition, just need soaked in detergent and the true colors will show.
I have only a pair of green and a pair of yellow.
No tears,cuts or dry rots. £23 shipped for both pairs!!! ( Just these last two pair that i can find,once sold its gone)
282mi40.jpg

33u3kia.jpg

hst0l0.jpg

n5gew5.jpg

PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SALES BEFORE I TRADE ALL THE PARTS FOR STUFF FOR MY NEW HOBBY! :)

If you are uncomfortable with the price feel free to pm me and we an work something out,i am very easy to deal with.
I respond faster to my email to:
ahbosh@gmail.com

Thank you for viewing.Have a great week ahead.
I respond faster by email:
ahbosh@gmail.com

My paypal address is:
beargrille@gmail.com

Cheers
Alloy

Back