NOS M950 front v-brake in box

I ask as they're in a shop - have been there for years - £60 old price sticker. I don't need or want them, but could acquire and move-on if £60 is OK....

It's not the wonderland that is Madgetts - although I don't know what Mick's got left after I spent a few quid with him, but it's in Ely - there are a few bits in a cabinet that have been there for years and having visited again last week are still there. A nice new Suntour Superbe hub is one other nugget and lots of older road Campy chainrings. I love Ely though, a unique little place out in middle of almost nowhere.

I imagine there a still a few shops about with decent old stock stuff that the everyday customer isn't interested in. All it would take is one member of staff with a bit of spare time and interest to list such parts on an eBay shop and they'd be sold.

Mick has got nothing left..dont go there..only opens every other Thursday, no...in fact he's closed.....permanently......building knocked down.........dead.......leave my ( sorry his) stuff alone! 🤣

Haha!!! He mentioned he has a contact who I think sorta 'feeds' him stuff to keep the magic cupboards of grail stocked with trinkets. I wouldn't mind going again to see what's been re-stocked but it's a bit of a waste of petrol from Cambridge - I've got enough toot to keep me going (for now!)

Back