Withdrawn noleen carbon crosslink smart shocks

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok decided to split the bike as was too big foe me so im looking to sell my noleen carbons
i really wish i had something these would suit but i know they only go with certain bikes :(
there in really lovely condition as only been on one bike in there life no cable rub either as been used with correct guides
electrics are all working too

im asking 400 ovno on these i may also consider trades not really sure what im after maybe a nice frame or frame and forks etc
20220324_175137.jpg 20220324_175150.jpg 20220324_175203.jpg 20220324_175222.jpg 20220324_175243.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, regret selling the sets I had (one was NOS). I can't stretch my finances so if you have any idea on what might be a suitable trade, let me know.

Both sets I had were smart shock versions, one in red, one in yellow. Had canti brace and a ton of spares, all long gone sadly.

Hmm, regret selling the sets I had (one was NOS). I can't stretch my finances so if you have any idea on what might be a suitable trade, let me know.
i would like maybe a frame i can build from or a leeser frame and forks buddy really open to offers tho at the moment

Hey Stevede. Sorry to catch onto an old thread but did you end up keeping these forks? They’d be perfect for a project of mine but appreciate they may not be available.

Back