Withdrawn New Year’s colossal clearout:) XT Hope Suntour XC Pro XTR Flite USE Syncros etc THREAD CLOSED

Pm for, red Flite, blue and red Hope Hubfreehub and blue USE seatpost
Thanks, although you might have missed in the thread replies that the red Flite and blue USE seatpost were sold. If you were interested in the two Hope hubs by themselves then happy to let you have them. I've not received a PM from you though.

So I've finally gotten around to adding the extra pics as mentioned when I opened the thread at the beginning of the year:)
This due to my rushing writing the thread by snapping single pics for most items plus sometimes putting multiple items in one pic, as with part groupsets.
Here they are:

Last edited:

IMG-20210311-172014.jpg

Last edited:
MARCH FINAL UPDATE: PRICE DROPS ON EVERYTHING, SEE NOTES AT BEGINNING OF THREAD AND INDIVIDUAL DROPS NEXT TO ITEMS. NOT LOOKING TO DROP FURTHER AT A FUTURE TIME SO IF YOU'RE HOPING TO HANG ON FOR MORE THEN SORRY TO DISAPPOINT:) MOST LIKELY WILL BE RELUCTANT EBAY SALES AFTER THIS, BUT WOULD PREFER SELLING TO FORUM PEEPS IF POSS.

Final chance for anyone still interested in buying anything before I pull the thread down next week. Will do a small discount for multiple purchases.

Dibs on Ritchey Logic pedals, XT Rd M750 9 speed rear mech and XT FD M739 front mech with shim if possible thanks will PM

Interested in SPD cleats if still available. Please DM me PayPal details. Thanks.
Apologies for only now replying. Unfortunately I no longer have any of the unused sets of cleats seeing as, after starting the thread back in January, they've gradually been bought up. Might still have one used set if they'd be of any use to you...

Latest posts

Back