NEW Laz Campagnolo Sale (old thread all items gone)

Lazarus

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi again, this thread is an extension of my previous post. To save confusion I've simply opened a new thread & closed the old 1 down. Dibs's are fine, but please, if you are waiting for photo's try to get back and "un-dib" an item if the photo puts you off. It lets others know what items are still up for grabs. Thanks :)

All Prices are to your door

..................... Items for Sale ..................... All Prices are to your door :) "Pictures Coming Soon"

1) Campagnolo 32hole Nuovo Tipo Front Hub, Small Flange, Skewer present. This is a mid 1970's 1st edition Patent Version, not a Brev Version (2nd edition mid 80's on) Condition 9/10 Price £22

2) Campagnolo 36hole Nuovo Tipo Front Hub, Small Flange, Skewer present. This is a Brev Version (2nd edition mid 80's on) Condition 9/10 Price £18

3) NOS Campagnolo Front Skewer Rubber Handle (MTB?). Condition 10/10 Price £10

4) CLB Professional Brakeset, Levers+hoods & Calipers+blocks+shoes. Please note: "These are Course Gamme GL bodies & brake pad nuts, fitted with Professional shoes,pads and brake adjusters." Bottom line is, they are almost identical to Professional version (see here http://velobase.com/ListComponents.aspx ... 2c9a0aa10e 3rd item down, then 10th item down) The brake lever hoods are very good & original (rare) Pics are a must to appreciate these. Condition 9/10 Price £52

5) Peugeot / Simplex SX810 Rear Mech. All round good condition, good jockeys, clean & ready to use. [/b] Condition 8/10 Price £15

SOLD - GONE 6) Campagnolo Super Record brase-on Gear Levers (1978-1986). Excellent condition, all parts present. Condition 9/10 Price £18

7) Campagnolo Record band-on Gear Levers (1960's model ?). Excellent condition, all parts present. These are the elusive version with the "C" in a diamond on the locknuts. Hard to find. Condition 9/10 Price £22

9) Gipiemme 102 Front Mech (NO Simplex stamp on the cage) 28.6 Band on type. Condition 8/10 Price £10

SOLD - GONE 10) Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo Rear Hub axle & skewer. This is the axle from the set made up by item 1. Hub broke during block removal. Axle, nuts, skewer, all Campagnolo & present & in top condition. Maybe useful to someone Condition 10/10 Price £8

11) Campagnolo Chorus 8speed cogs & spacers X 2 NO locknuts. Excellent condition, barely used. Make good replacements for your worn cogs. Condition 9/10 Price £12 each

12) Campagnolo Dual Cable Guide. The chrome has seen better days, but its still very useable as is, just depends how fussy you are. Band on version. Condition 7/10 Price £10

13) Shimano 105 French BB & Cups. Dating from 1985-1988, it is a loose bearings type fitment, not caged bearings. I do have the old bearings, but you may prefer sourcing new 1's. Old 1's ship with BB unless otherwise stated. NO pitting anywhere. Condition 9/10 Price £16

14) Mavic 520 (Pista ?), 36hole Front Hub & skewer Early 1980's, this hub is in top condition, is marked on the outer edge of the barrel, not in the center like the RD500's. The chrome on the skewer is flaking quite badly (normal for Mavic) Hub Condition 9/10, Skewer condition 6/10. Maybe a useful item to someone, I never did find a matching rear after 1 year of searching. Price £24

15) NOS 1/4" Campagnolo BB Bearings. 14balls per race, these are NOS and in the original box. To the best of my knowledge these are for Super Record ONLY and will not fit the other varieties of Campag from that time. (5/16th bearings I believe ?). Condition 10/10 Price £14

Pics & more items to follow. Any questions, please just fire away :) As always, my best to you all, hope some of this is useful to someone here, Laz.

"All proceeds are for my Macmillan Fund L2P July 4th."

10) Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo Rear Hub axle & skewer. This is the axle from the set made up by item 2. Hub broke during block removal. Axle, nuts, skewer, all Campagnolo & present & in top condition. Maybe useful to someone Condition 10/10 Price £8

very in need of this .......

Very interested in the Campagnolo rubber handled skewer. Could you please post or send me a pic?

Many thanks.
Dave.

Hi Fred :) You've got PM buddy. You can see the quality from the pics. Later my friend, Laz.

Hi Prom :) You'll recognise yours in the pics my friend. I got the skewer in a NOS set of Campagnolo Chorus Off Road (Mozzi Ruota Libera). I don't like it, & have used a different 1. I think it is this OR an MTB version. Under the rubber is NOT the usual campagnolo skewer, but 1 designed for the rubber. The rubber is marked Campagnolo. Basically Prom, it is a genuine NOS Campagnolo rubber handled skewer :)

My best to you Prom, yours Laz.

Attachments

• Skewers&Hub.jpg
    Skewers&Hub.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 644
Would you mind posting a pic of the CLB brakes, either here or to hej.erik(at)gmail(dot)com? Are the levers aero or not? Thanks.

Hi Russ :) Pics of CLB brakes as per request. Don't be phased by the patina, it can/will all be removed with a session at the polishing shop. All the best, yours Laz.

Attachments

• CLB brakeset.jpg
    CLB brakeset.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 500
They look very nice indeed. I need some with recessed fitting though and have found some modolos closer to home. Thanks anyway, good luck with the sale. Have a bump!

Latest posts

Back