Muddy Fox Bigfoot and Pathfinder £70

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
Bargain job lot, I really would but I can’t at the moment!

Muddy Fox 24” wheel Bigfoot with rough but super rare Kashimax saddle, needs a lot of work* edit as in total strip and repaint - maybe something suspect on the top tube having revisited the photos but bargain as comes with a Pathfinder in half decent condition. The seller has another couple of bikes in this lot too.

Great deal for someone in south London? area.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/23466067...jBPcoA6Tqi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
As in the frame will crack from the rust?
😁
Without seeing it up close we can't tell how bad the rust is, I've had a couple of bikes that looked as bad as that but the rust was only skin deep, I went to see one bike that looked to be in great shape, however the BB shell was almost rusted out.

If I lived locally I'd definitely go and take a look, if it's structurally sound then there's an interesting little project there, you don't see many of these. Sad to see it in that condition but potentially a bike worth the effort of saving, the Pathfinder and Peugeot will easily cover the investment without too much work needed👍

Back