MS Racing

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
WOW! Original tyres too! Really wanted one of those back in '89.

Wasn't far from me either!!! :oops: Not that I need ANOTHER bike! 🤣

One more wouldn't have hurt surely ;)
And before you know it you’re in double figures!!! 🤣

We’re about to move house (amongst lots of other things!) after almost 17 years so the last thing I need is another bike whilst we’re trying to get rid of things! 🤣 Good job I didn’t see it as I would have been seriously tempted! 🤣

I recently purchased an MS Racing COMP XP Mountain Bike from eBay, and I'm thrilled with the deal I got. It's a fantastic bike, and I can't wait to hit the trails with it. If you decide to go for it, I hope you enjoy your new ride as much as I do!

I recently purchased an MS Racing COMP XP Mountain Bike from eBay, and I'm thrilled with the deal I got. It's a fantastic bike, and I can't wait to hit the trails with it. If you decide to go for it, I hope you enjoy your new ride as much as I do!
Great purchase AND with original tyres! Although I suspect you’ll need to remove the original tyres and store them somewhere safe to protect both them and you from damage! 🤣 Looks to be in amazing condition and you’ve help the local Scout group raise some money. Everyone’s a winner! 👌👍

Great purchase AND with original tyres! Although I suspect you’ll need to remove the original tyres and store them somewhere safe to protect both them and you from damage! 🤣 Looks to be in amazing condition and you’ve help the local Scout group raise some money. Everyone’s a winner! 👌👍

When I was a student struggling to complete a ton of homework, their timely and kind assistance was invaluable. The writers produced a https://www.writingjudge.com/services/topessaywriting well-researched and beautifully written essay, demonstrating a thorough grasp of my subject. Their dedication to authenticity was what really made them stand out; the work was unique and devoid of plagiarism. The customer service representatives were excellent as well; they answered my questions politely and quickly.
Thanks for suggestion,I will definitely modify

Back