Wanted Mountain LX thumbie top cap (and Mountain LX in general!)

DuoTech

Retro Guru
Unlikely I know, but does anyone have a top cap for a right hand Mountain LX thumbie (i.e as part of a broken shifter). Willing to buy a working pair if need be but ideally just RH top cap.

Also searching for a Mountain LX chainset and wheelset. No luck on eBay. Cheers.

Post Xmas bump. Maybe your nan got you Mountain LX for Christmas but you've already got the latest XT and she's thrown away the receipt! I'll buy it off you.

Post Xmas bump. Maybe your nan got you Mountain LX for Christmas but you've already got the latest XT and she's thrown away the receipt! I'll buy it off you.
You have a great sense of humor😂
I have a set of LX mountain cranks at home (I don't remember the size) and I think I also have LX mountain thumbies (only thumbies, no clamp or lever)
if you have a little patience (next week I'm on vacation) I pass him photos and we talk
have a good morning
a greeting
Pascual

😂

You have a great sense of humor😂
I have a set of LX mountain cranks at home (I don't remember the size) and I think I also have LX mountain thumbies (only thumbies, no clamp or lever)
if you have a little patience (next week I'm on vacation) I pass him photos and we talk
have a good morning
a greeting
Pascual

😂
Sounds good Pascual, cheers! Look forward to it!

Back