MOTOBECANE Bic racing bike, as ridden by Luis Ocana in 1973 Tout de France. €400

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
This is fantastic - if I had the funds I’d ask a French RBer to get it for me.
1973 is my birth year too and 50 coming up - this’d make me a nice 50th birthday present to myself.

Original paint and decals ! FRAME : Reynolds 531, size 49x51 cm (center to center) GROUPSET : complete CAMPAGNOLO RECORD / SUPER RECORD including cranckset, brakes, levers, shifters, derailleurs, seatpost, headset, bottom braket and hubs. WHEELS : Mavic Arc en Ciel tubular on Record large flange hubs. New tubulars. STEM and HANDLEBAR : Cinelli
C9F1BE40-CF39-443E-9A77-4EEA4591DDDA.jpeg 23CEF32D-05DD-41B7-9860-84ADA3C46C43.jpeg CEC8AA75-0A7D-40E1-93EC-2F8435E0A673.jpeg

Last edited:
This is fantastic - if I had the funds I’d ask a French RBer to get it for me.
1973 is my birth year too

Original paint and decals ! FRAME : Reynolds 531, size 49x51 cm (center to center) GROUPSET : complete CAMPAGNOLO RECORD / SUPER RECORD including cranckset, brakes, levers, shifters, derailleurs, seatpost, headset, bottom braket and hubs. WHEELS : Mavic Arc en Ciel tubular on Record large flange hubs. New tubulars. STEM and HANDLEBAR : Cinelli
View attachment 699081
Now that, is nice👌

Thing is - I was watching and reading stuff in the 73 tour the other day - this morning on the train to work thought I’d go onto leboncoin and see what hidden gems are there - lo and behold what appears to be the winning bike in my small size at an affordable price for most (not for me though)
If I had the funds I’d instantly message a few good guys here from France who always help and nab it

Last edited:
Back