For Sale Mavic Cosmic wheels free to a good home šŸ˜Œ

Doubledee

rBotM Winner
Thereā€™s enough profiteering and bad news these days. I have an excellent pair of Mavic Cosmic wheels complete woth hardly any wear at all super true and all bearing etc are perfect. They have skewers, inner tubes and tyres for shimano cassette they came on a bike I purchased last year and really would like to see them used. They are free and are Collection only no exceptions Iā€™m in Macclesfield UK

Attachments

• 02737C97-39FF-4251-B81E-6D743EFEA681.jpeg
    02737C97-39FF-4251-B81E-6D743EFEA681.jpeg
    855.3 KB · Views: 79
good Karma to you....not enough kindly folks around......
thanks it would be great if more people could sell more cheaply do a cash free trade or give for free if its at all possible, I do this because I can and I know others maybe cannot. Parts prices have got slightly out of proportion supply and demand I guess but I'm so grateful for the community and advice over the years, after all most of us just want to see people riding & appreciating bikes what's not to like about that :)

HUGE thanks for these, l can't wait to get them on the bike, too good for winter wheels , they'll be on for dry days onlyšŸ™‚great to meet and chat, the drive over and back was very pleasant.

Back