Marzocchi Shiver Mk1, Hope Big Un hubs / Mavic D321 / Rotors

chodjinn

Retro Guru
Set of Marzocchi Shiver Mk1 SOLD

Hope Big Un hubs (Mk1 'coke-cans') in red, 36h laced to Mavic D321 hubs with stainless spokes AND the desirable 205mm lightning bolt Hope rotors. 20mm front with appropriate spacers and QR rear. Rear hub includes 9 speed cassette and QR skewer. Rear wheel has a couple of big dings and one smaller one, one of the big dings has split the rim so it's basically toast (although they still work fine). Hub pawls are nice and loud and all bearings are good F&R. Front rim is very good condition and spokes nice and tight. Can also include a used set of Maxxis Minion DH Supertacky 2.5" and big tubes. Big Uns seem to be fetching decent money these days, and these are fully complete inc. rotors, although I appreciate the rear ideally needs a new rim £175 posted (UK).

Got loads of pics if you PM me your email/mobile I can send them over / whatsapp / email etc. unless someone can advise a free hosting service to use.

Re:

Would consider swap/trade for some long travel single crown 20mm forks and 24" wheels (20mm/qr)/tyres (e.g. dmr moto) etc.

Back