Marzocchi Bomber Z1 BAM Rebuild

Batmanglass

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

New here but just starting a retro re-build of the bike that got me into this as a teenager, my old Azonic DS1. For this I have managed to get a pair of 97 or 98 Marzocchi Z1 BAM but unfortunately the paint has already been stripped. Does anyone know of a decent colour match for the origional tangerine colour? Also is it possible to get the decals for this fork

Thanks in advance

Al

I'm halfway through the same fork currently. gil @retrodecals has them on file, £16 posted. mine are in for powdercoat this week, the same orange as my 97 heckler. I asked about the pearl in the paint but not with powdercoat, needs to be sprayed, but my frame orange isn't too far away to be happy with. kraemit on here is the go to for seals etc. I'll be in touch with him this week for a few sets.

I'm halfway through the same fork currently. gil @retrodecals has them on file, £16 posted. mine are in for powdercoat this week, the same orange as my 97 heckler. I asked about the pearl in the paint but not with powdercoat, needs to be sprayed, but my frame orange isn't too far away to be happy with. kraemit on here is the go to for seals etc. I'll be in touch with him this week for a few sets.
Is the orange your using a colour match or a standard colour?

Back