Marin Team Titanium

Seller has shared this frame number which if I’ve deciphered correctly puts it at 95 ?
Interesting. Maybe Marin made a V-Break version of the 95?

I thought it was a 91 when I first saw it and finished suggesting it's a 99. But now it's likely a 95 as you said. I'll keep my comments to myself 😂

I’m guessing there’s another 3/4 numbers round that states it’s production number.

F= where it was made I think

0= model, 0 for team ti, 1 for team issue 2 for team and so on

5= for year 1995

EAB I have no idea what that stands for.

Then it’s XXXX production number.
EA is the code for manufacture and I think the B is for 17” I think

Interesting. Maybe Marin made a V-Break version of the 95?

I thought it was a 91 when I first saw it and finished suggesting it's a 99. But now it's likely a 95 as you said. I'll keep my comments to myself 😂
I’m stunned that the grey brushed matte finish of the 95 has been completely removed to bare shine metal. Must have been some effort.

Been watching this as well with the sane question marks in my head. Photos are not great on my phone and my main question is do we all think it is actually a titanium frame, not a plated steel one?

Been watching this as well with the sane question marks in my head. Photos are not great on my phone and my main question is do we all think it is actually a titanium frame, not a plated steel one?
Yes it’s ti, 0 in the serial number stands for team titanium said in my previous post

Latest posts

Back