Marin Eldridge Grade £65

Sorry I have deleted them, just ask the seller for some close up images.

It is always a red flag for me when somebody takes far away images and no close ups...
Whereabouts on the frame was it worst? Just making sure I ask for the right shots…..

Does buy it now disappear if someone bids over it , or did the seller just remove the buy it now ? Like everyone here I wish I’d seen this earlier …shame he’s willing to post too (from
my perspective haha) looks like it’ll go for a fair bit. I messaged him its definitely a 19” L

Does buy it now disappear if someone bids over it , or did the seller just remove the buy it now ? Like everyone here I wish I’d seen this earlier …shame he’s willing to post too (from
my perspective haha) looks like it’ll go for a fair bit. I messaged him its definitely a 19” L
The BIN goes as soon as someone places a bid on an item. I should have just pressed BIN when I saw it and offered it up on here, I just don’t have the room at the moment and my wife has heard “I’m going to sell it on” so many times now!

Bargains still there to be had but you’ve got to be either very quick or very determined in travelling to places for stuff people won’t post.

I jumped on this as soon as I spotted that it had been relisted. The high bidder tried to knock the price down after he won it for £160 and claimed it had rust on it. The seller just reactivated the previous listing when he realised he was being had, hence the buy it now being available again.

It’s just arrived and there is not a spec of rust anywhere, no fading to the neon and it even has the original front tyre. I’ve never seen such a well preserved Marin of this era. It needs some modern ‘upgrades’ removing and a set of terra one, but it looks hardly ridden.

That's dynamite. Congrats. Bargain!

Thank you, I’ve already stripped off the Chinese Blackburn replica rack, the bar ends and the kickstand! Fitted some ODI Tomac and there is a set of terra one the way.

Pictures to come once I’ve got it looking respectable again.

Last edited:
Back