Marin Bear valley?

manc_lad

Marin Fan
Feedback
View
92 decals, colours all off, no cable guide wheel on the stem. Is this a more modern BV just resprayed?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm no expert, but was that ever a Bear Valley?? It's obviously had a "refresh", and the components are bargain basement.
Maybe someone could identify the frame features?
You could get a genuine OG Bear Valley with proper spec for not much more (and perhaps less!).
Eg... This one that sold for £85.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah, think I've found it. The 1996 Bear Valley looks spot on. Must have been a F&F and he's added older decals and entry level components. That's my guess.

Attachments

• photo1-copy-2.jpg
    photo1-copy-2.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 16
The one in the ebay ad, doesn't have afterburners, nor does it have cast rear dropout.

Both features were introduced in 90/91. So it must be around that date or before.

Like i said, it looks like 11/8" steerer, so im going for 90/91 as pre 90 they were 1"

Back