Magura HS33 brakes red pair Mint used complete - PRICE DROP!

LEON556677

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
These are used, but used very considerately.

They are in amazing condition full stop, never mind them being around 13 years old. These are the 1998-2004 model

Magura have made 2 other lever models since these stopped in 2004 and these remain the best (new ones are crap)

These are bled perfectly with the proper fluid, both tpa adjusters work faultlessly, there aren't even any scuffs on the red flower dials as you can see. Pads are original Magura blacks with very minimal wear, all worn evenly.

Come with original Magura evo quick release mounts along with every bolt and spacer you'd get from a new set. One booster has had the inner hole trimmed for tyre clearance as you can see. There isn't any fading from the sun either.

They really are faultless and as good as new. They were fitted once to one bike and barely used from then on.

I'd love to use these but I'm a trials rider & I'd only smash them up, they deserve better than that.

Here's where you come in.....

I'm looking for £95 posted. I regularly see tatty single Maguras with seized pistons, broken adjuster, no mounts etc go for £40+ on ebay so I think this is reasonable, I don't think you're going to find another set in this condition.

There is currently a non working tatty red set on ebay for £82 + postage, and a new set of anniversary editions for £214 + £30 postage from America.

These will be boxed nicely & insured.

Maguras1.jpg

Maguras2.jpg

Maguras3.jpg

Maguras4.jpg

Maguras5.jpg

Maguras6.jpg

Maguras7.jpg

Maguras8.jpg

Maguras9.jpg

Maguras10.jpg

Back