Lovely, neon Hooger Booger.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View

Low spec but just look at it!:cool::cool::cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just needs more neon. I thought by the title this was a marketing bike made for the snowboard brand Hooger Booger from back in the early 80's. Sad day.

Just needs more neon. I thought by the title this was a marketing bike made for the snowboard brand Hooger Booger from back in the early 80's. Sad day.
I think these were made by the snowboard brand back in the 80s, then it moved on to part of the Scott brand, I think.
Definitely needs more neon though.
It would make a good commuter, be safe, be seen.

I think these were made by the snowboard brand back in the 80s, then it moved on to part of the Scott brand, I think.
Pretty cool if so! For those not in the know, Hooger Booger was one of the OG brands for snowboarding. Way down there laying the ground work with the inventor of the Snurfer and Tom Sims.

Definitely needs more neon though.
It would make a good commuter, be safe, be seen.
Really, function CAN be fashionable too. Just go all-in with neon on the bike and neon with the clothing. Always keep the tire side down, unless you're getting rad, else always observe all traffic laws.

Back