Lots of gravel tyres — Gravel Kings, Maxxis, Terrene

overconfident

Dirt Disciple
Recently I seem to have accumulated nearly 30 tyres, and I'm still trying to mitigate the issue...

So, here are 6 to go. All prices include postage.

1 x Maxxis Rambler Exo TR 40mm x 700c, tubeless ready

Stupidly light gravel tyre, weight is something like 375g. Casing is 120tpi and it felt really supple the one time I rode it (this was my partner’s tyre)

Loads of tread left and it was holding air tubeless for weeks without losing significant pressure so no holes to worry about.

New prices seem to be upwards of £40 per tyre, so looking for £20

2 x Terrene Ellwood 40mm x 700c. Tubeless ready again, the tough version

These were on my partners bike for a few hundred miles (200-400 miles I guess). They had a big nail go through at some point but it sealed up fine, no other damage and loads of tread left. Really great all round tyres:
http://ridinggravel.com/components/tire ... od-finish/

New price is £30 each at PX, so looking for £25 for the pair

2 x Panaracer Gravelking slick 32mm x 700c. Not officially tubeless ready, but Panaracer tech team say they are OK tubeless to 60psi

These have been on my partner’s bike for 200 miles or so, and she's now gone for the 38mm version. Great condition, no damage that I can see and the tread still has the little hair-like bits on it so they're almost unworn.

About £55-60 for a new pair, so looking for £35

1 x WTB Trailblazer. Not tubeless

An accidental buy — this is a wire bead version (I bought of ebay assuming it was folding and tubeless). I guess it must be OEM.

£5 with any of the above, it’s not worth posting out on it’s own though I'm afraid

————–

And the pictures so far as I have them:

p5pb16185110.jpg

p5pb16606884.jpg

p5pb16606883.jpg

p5pb16606887.jpg

p5pb16606886.jpg

Back