LIDL doing Bike Gear from 25/3/13

I couldn't get the beer in my backpack. I did however get a Gillet, 3 pairs of socks, a pair of gloves, a saddle bag and some grease remover spray. :D

Sainsburys do the same box, only half the size for £8 I think. I love Ringwood 49er. The brewery tour is fantastic too. All you can drink in 90 mins or so for about a 10er

Pyro Tim":uv7jem11 said:
I couldn't get the beer in my backpack.

You're just not trying !

When I was young free and single (and allowed to buy large quantities of beer !) I was the master of the supermarket
special offer. The number of times i came home with 24 or even 30 cans secreted in my bag, the bottle cage, my clothing was too numerous to mention.

Little tip chaps, when nipping out from a BBQ to the local store for some refills. DON'T rely on a One Stop carrier bag swinging from the bars
(or more usually 2) to carry home several cans. Couple of times had bag split from the swing action..... BANG .... FIZZ .... gave the neighbours a laugh.

I wasn't trying, I know. But with the gear I bought, and my lock in my bag, then the bread from the bakers, and the butter and ham from another supermarket, I had no room. Plus I've already got a half case of it from Sainsburys in the fridge

Went to the Netherfield, Notts branch today and got a brace of track pumps.....very surprised by the apparent quality....£4.99....can't go wrong....if they break they will go back for a guaranteed refund :) got some cheap milk too

I've had one of the track pumps and the head lasted about 5 goes.

Make sure you keep the receipt, mine went in the bin to be replaced by a joe blow.

Back