Leica M6 TTL, M8, Summicron Lenses

Skynet

Senior Retro Guru
I just don't use them enough anymore so am listing for a bit less than I would (or will) on eBay. Click on any pic for the full size version on imgur. If you would like any additional pics then let me know. Postage at cost including insurance.

Leica M6 TTL £1600 ***SOLD****
With a 0.72 viewfinder. There is a tiny mark on the rear top edge otherwise it is immaculate. The bottom still has its protective film. It has a Gariz soft shutter button fitted which helps minimise vibration when taking a shot. It come complete the the original outer box and plastic presentation box but no manual (the Leica site has the manual in PDF format).

Leica M8 £1000 ***SOLD***
In pristine condition, I can't find any marks to point out, and the bottom is still with its protective film. It has a quality wrist strap although I don't know the make and a Thumbs Up which improves grip and stability. The battery is the original one and, unsurprisingly, doesn't hold its charge as well as it did when new. But they are one item that Leica doesn't charge an arm and leg for. It comes complete with its battery charger, outer and inner boxes and manual. I also have the Thumbs Up box.

Summicron-C 40mm F2 £500 ***SOLD***
These are really tiny lenses, not even the length of an SDcard but it isn't as smooth to operate as the Summicron-M. However it was a cheaper lens when new (and still is) so it's not really a surprise. Comes complete with the rubber hood and lens case.

Summicron-M 50mm F2 (E39) £1100
Both my brother and myself were so impressed with the quality and feel of this lens when it arrived even compared to his Canon EF kit. Even the integrated lens hood is fun to play with. Comes complete with a Leica UV filter fitted and the Leica lens case, box and instructions.

Back