Kona Scab value.

winst0nsmith

Orange 🍊 Fan
She's almost 100% factory but with LX not Alivo, dunno if that was an upgrade from Kona or the original owner.

Headset aint factory but the rest is.

Fame is in reasonable nick, a few rust spots I've dealt with but couldn't find a colour match so the sanding is covered in clear laquer, buyer is happy with that.

The P2 Jump forks went west and are rockinghorseshit so got a set of Bombers folk put on them back in the day that match clour so that's all good.

Bikepedia has them up for $600 but that seems a bit high, and it's mate's rates on this one so what does the hivemind recon please?

She's almost 100% factory but with LX not Alivo, dunno if that was an upgrade from Kona or the original owner.

Headset aint factory but the rest is.

Fame is in reasonable nick, a few rust spots I've dealt with but couldn't find a colour match so the sanding is covered in clear laquer, buyer is happy with that.

The P2 Jump forks went west and are rockinghorseshit so got a set of Bombers folk put on them back in the day that match clour so that's all good.

Bikepedia has them up for $600 but that seems a bit high, and it's mate's rates on this one so what does the hivemind recon please?

£150 seems reasonable to me. This is one that sold recently on eBay. For me this era of graphics isn't my favourite, so I'd be willing to pay more for an earlier Chute or Roast.

Attachments

• scab.jpg
    scab.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 8
Back