Kona Hei Hei 1993 19"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Would love that in the collection, i would say its more an 18" than 19" though.

mk one":277yhmzr said:
....... i would say its more an 18" than 19" though.

Depending what device you are viewing this site from, the title of my attached picture from my Flickr account details all of the information.

Pip

Yeah this ones mine gents , make an offer if your interested . I txted you over the details (serial number etc) the details didn't i for you records ....Pip :D

Re:

this is an 18"

this as mine for a while untill i sold it to manitou916

i imported it from california about 12 years ago. it got stuck in customs for 2 months then they charge me £24 to release it!

Doug

Personally I think this looks loads nicer than with all the Ti goodies

pipmeister":w7ffhi4w said:
al-onestare":w7ffhi4w said:
Have we talked about this one? Some quality kit on it for sure but that price...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Hei-Hei ... SwhnZdcn0R

Interesting top/seat tube join angle with the head-tube - but I'm no means the expert on these...calling PIP!

Yes we have seen this before, and it is owned by a member on here.

This was taken by the previous owner, which shows the bike off a little better.

1993 Hei Hei B18136 by Philip Mock, on Flickr

Pip

Back