Klein, Time, M900, The best modern HT ever imo, XT all sorts

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Following my being given news to expect redundancy notice on monday, I have picked up my efforts to spring clean parts and projects yet to be started.

There are a few more bits left to go up for sale, M737 wheelset for example, but I need to remove the cassette first.

In the mean time, any questions...point em my way, either via the bay or pm here.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/rkb030381/m.html ... 4340.l2562

$(KGrHqYOKjYE2OF44R,TBN)(IG218!~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKo4E253ViFN7BN)(04gFjQ~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKo0E3Ekf()m-BN)s51t4cw~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKkQE23B(HL1lBN)oBJOVq!~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKisE17Eiqgd,BN)q9Z0ENg~~_12.JPG

Regards

Rob

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks, I only purchased it recently, and sadly due to work woes I wont be able to do it justice. Between this and the KHS, its quite a sad sale for me.

(The KHS being one of the nicest riding frames I have ever ridden!)

Just a little bump as things are starting to come to an end.

Please don't let the KHS go for £50! it is literally the best riding frame I have owned and they go occasionally on US ebay for WAY more than £50!

Also Thompson seatpost ...99p...really, come on get some bids on ...I'm unemployed damnit :D

makster":28g3qkd7 said:
Bloody hell Rob, thats bad news!
Good luck with the sales

Cheers buddy, the bulk of the bits run out today..plenty of bargain prices still to be seen!

And honestly I'll be more upset if that KHS goes for £50 than I was when I was handed my notice.

ha,ha If it wasnt for the crappy unemployment issues I would demand shares of the hope wheel sale!! ;) :LOL:

Doh! PM sent to you :LOL:

Auctions start ending in the next 45 minutes or so. KHS still at £50 damnit! :LOL:

Back