Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Klein Quantum Z with the following meassurments:
TT C-C: 55,5cm
ST C-T: 57cm
ST C-C: 53cm
Head tube 13,5cm

Build with these meassurments (will give you an idear of how it will look with your saddelhigth):
Saddle high 73,5cm
Sadle nose bar center: 1,5
Stem 100mm

Spec:
Dura Ace 740x series
STI with new right hand shifter (few miles on this right one, and let one with nice crome and fine functionallity)
Rear 7402 shifter with some 90es blue flavor - pullys
Front 7400 with alu brand
Chris King GripNut silver/Black
Chris King hubs (32 holes). Front "King" branded, rear "ChrisKingbranded. Build with Mavic Open Pro, Revolution front, Champ back, 7400 QR
Grafton (Toplinemade) cranks with Syncros rings for show (or when riding 7400 crankset), 7410ti bolts
Syncros Stem (100) and post
ITM bars 44cm c-c
CaneCreek SL200 Titanium brakes (CaneCreek US's upgrade of Diacomps brakes... damm light, 96'ish - so a bit to late)
Flite Ti saddle
Black tape and cables.
New Maxxis 25mm rubbers

New decals from Gill is waiting to be put on

Pictures here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zzkvkr7go4auddd/AAA4Bv0zhmHJmw8JYgh3VXiva?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zzkvkr7go4au ... VXiva?dl=0

I will ship WW at the cost. Bike is in Denmark. Frameset (frame and fork and bb), complete or complete without wheels... Up to you. If you take it with the Grafton cranks a Titanium bb spindle will be fitted with new bearings (the ones now are perfect.. but..). I will be able to provide som better pictures soon.

Frameset. £250 (reduced)
Complete with NOS Grafton/syncros cranks: £900
Complete with 7400 Cranks: £750
Wheels takeaway minus £250

Re: Klein Quantum Z w/Dura ace 7402, Chris King, Syncros ...

Hi

Sounds like a nice bike but the Link does not work ...when clicking on link it only goes as far as
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zzkvkr7go4au
Last part is missing

We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

Thanks for makeing me aware of this! I will sort it out tonight and place the pictures diectly on retrobike!

Picture situation should be sorted now... But I will try to take some pictures in the sun today or in the weekend. Dont hesitate to ask questions and ask for your desired combination of frame/parts... Have a NOS Ringle SuperDuperEight road on Mavics with Revolution (black/black/black) if that would do the trick for you... or some downgrade parts if you wants to take the price down. Like da7400 brakes, 105 headset...

Re:

some more pics

Attachments

• IMAG3203.jpg
    IMAG3203.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,331
  • IMAG3204.jpg
    IMAG3204.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,331
  • IMAG3205.jpg
    IMAG3205.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,331