Wanted KLEIN Attitude Frame (or bike) 18" or 19". c.1990s. Model with the longer head tube and drop outs with 2 holes

Jamie78

Retro Newbie
Hi - I am after the frame for the bike above. I am happy to get resprayed if necessary so not worried about condition. But its the frame with the longer drop outs as I want to do the disc brake conversion.

I have found one on ebay although its way too big for my stubby legs - but you can see the model version Im after. If anyone can tell me what year/ version it is I would be grateful!

Thanks in advance!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i have this size small fuselage for sale

Looks like it's a 2003. You'll not get a long head tube if you want an 18/19" (Klein size XS/S) frame.
So I’m a little confused over Klein sizing. I’m 5”10 and 32 leg. Pretty sure my Gary Fisher is 19” and very comfortable but I thought that would be a medium ?

Here are your size recommendations according to the 1993 KLEIN catalogue. I am sure that goes ok with later 90s models. Maybe?:

For 5 10 it would be a 20" inches frame.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-14 um 10.20.06.png

So I’m a little confused over Klein sizing. I’m 5”10 and 32 leg. Pretty sure my Gary Fisher is 19” and very comfortable but I thought that would be a medium ?
Klein sizes are messed up, a 19" isn't actually 19"...best to go by the chart above, you need a 20" medium (although I'm a whisker over 6' and my M is absolutely miles too small for me).

Back