Sorted Jump bike wheels 26”

I've got some mavic 321 disc rims on saint M800 Hubs? Rear is 10mm bolt, but front is 20mm though.. Whether it's changeable? I'm not sure.

I'll find the ad somewhere...

Edit: here we go

I do now have the tool to take rotors off, so hub can be serviced... Just not got round to it yet 🙈

Thanks for the reply. The dropouts I have are horizontal like a bmx, not with an internal thread in one end. I’m assuming what I’m after will have a nut on both ends 🤷🏼‍♂️

Possible.. This is what it looks like on the bike with vertical dropouts. Nut on one end, and the rear mech goes on the other end which tightens the wheel in place. I can't see any reason why you couldn't put a nut on the other end instead of the mech and then run chain tugs for the horizontal dropouts? I'm sure someone will be along to confirm...

Unless you're after a single speed specific wheel?

Attachments

• IMG_20220602_150721.jpg
    IMG_20220602_150721.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220602_150823.jpg
    IMG_20220602_150823.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 3
Doesn’t have to be ss specific as I can just buy a kit. Are the nuts readily available? I’ll have to check if the front can be converted down to 9mm! Cheers

Doesn’t have to be ss specific as I can just buy a kit. Are the nuts readily available? I’ll have to check if the front can be converted down to 9mm! Cheers
Nuts yes... Probably got a few spare from my single speed days. Although not sure on whether the front can be changed or whether you can get adapters

Back