Sorted Judy Fsx brace

Mags, I really don't see any chance of you finding one that's going to be better, for a better price, than the SRP one. If you need it I can vouch for the quality, and the old ones are not only hard to find, but more often than not cracked. I say this as someone who looked for one for a good long while, and still keep an eye out, just to have a spare.

If I was you I'd take advantage of that new bulk shipment to the UK.

Kokies is your man.

You are in luck . I do have the part, just pulled off, swapped for an SRP V-brake unit. I have not looked at it for cracks but it is off a lightly used fork, I'll inspect it later today. The only thing I would need in exchange is a right M900 shifter pod intact. Does not have to function but the lower plastic cover needs to be whole and not cracked. I'll pay shipping the brace to you and you likewise for the pod to me. As you can see, nice condition fork. BTW, I'm in California so if no good, is fine.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
You are in luck . I do have the part, just pulled off, swapped for an SRP V-brake unit. I have not looked at it for cracks but it is off a lightly used fork, I'll inspect it later today. The only thing I would need in exchange is a right M900 shifter pod intact. Does not have to function but the lower plastic cover needs to be whole and not cracked. I'll pay shipping the brace to you and you likewise for the pod to me. As you can see, nice condition fork. BTW, I'm in California so if no good, is fine.
I will message you shortly

Back