Italvega Frameset and Genesis Frame

Blacktopdisciple

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi for sale is the following. Any questions please ask below. If your interested in buying please pm me. No dibs please as I just get confused.

Italvega Frameset
The frame and forks have been powdercoated pink and replica decals applied. I clear coated over the decals. The paint is past its best and has been badly touched up by me. Last year I had mudguard eyelets brazed on. These and the cable eyelet on the chainstay are the only braze on's on the frame. The dropouts are Campagnolo and the hanger is still in place. The Frame is an early 70"s item hence the lack of braze ons. The lugs are nice long point ones and the fork crown is by Thompson and is a nice semi sloping design. The bike has its original headbadge and upper headset parts (Campagnolo Record). The lower race is brinneled and a bit notchy. I reckon it will last a bit more yet. The Frame has 120mm OLD dropout spacing and this combined with the lack of braze on's makes it a good candidate for a fixed gear machine. Seat tube C to C is 61cm and c to t is 63cm. Top tube is 585 mm c to c. Bottom bracket is Italian threaded and a Campagnolo Mirage item is in situ and is in good order. The seatpin size is 26.8mm and I have a 26.6mm Simplex item fitted with a coke can shim in place. Seat pin bolt is a Zeus item and crank bolts are included. I have included clip on top tube cable guides. A velo orange chain stay protector is in place. I would like £65 posted.

Genesis Flyer
Repainted by Mercian with decals of my design laid on, "Sweet Eternity" and "Blacktop disciple". A replacement Reynolds 520 decal was added and has been clearcoated over to protect it. Stainless steel adjuster bolts, bottle cage bolts and a Velo Orange leather chainstay protector are included. There are some scuffs and chips to the paint but overall it is really rather good. Takes a 1 1/8th inch aheadset and forks with a 360mm axle to brake centre bolt length. Head tube is 165mm. Top tube is 570mm centre to centre. Seat tube is 560mm centre to centre and 600mm to the very top. OLD is 120. Toptube cable guides have been removed by Mercian. I would like £65 posted.

Click on the link below for photos;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16704837@ ... 352721291/

Back