Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
IRC Mythos XC pair please.
Anyone?
Gumwall/amberwall

They are ok, I've got a pair coming .
Been umming and arrghhhing for a while over whether I wanted skinwall or amber. But I really like these cos they're bit different to the usual suspects!

I’ve these on my Bianchi
2.1 rear and 1.9 front
The rust walls are too, err, rusty for my Dynatech! But thanks Roly

Attachments

• 11DCDA94-2B40-41FC-9C2F-02D981CFF41B.jpeg
    11DCDA94-2B40-41FC-9C2F-02D981CFF41B.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 337
Magpiegifts":2dlod3hc said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cubiertas-Irc-Mythos-xc-26x1-95-cannondale-coda-avid-tinker-juarez-ringle-xtr-xt-/153983606832
Thanks - but they’re in a poor state.
I’ve bought a pair of amberwall smoke and darts now -
But will keep an eye out on eBay

Thanks guys

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
On this poor screen it's hard to see condition in low res photos.And I can't zoom in either.

Sorry, I actually thought they weren't to bad. Think its about time to get a new laptop/tablet!

Magpiegifts":yxzbsm3t said:
On this poor screen it's hard to see condition in low res photos.And I can't zoom in either.

Sorry, I actually thought they weren't to bad. Think its about time to get a new laptop/tablet!
That’s ok - the seller himself states that one is 50% worn. The sidewalls also look suspect in parts - seems these are prone to perishing As I’ve seen on other ads
Mine I got the pair for £40 in wonderful condition.

Back