Iphone 5 32GB white + Element cases. Jailbroken ios 8.2 £160

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling my Iphone due to going android and just seeing if any interest here.
32Gb White Iphone 5. Factory unlocked to all networks. Currently jailbroken on ios 7 but can restore and update to standard if required.
Excellent condition. Screen is unmarked and currently has a Anker glass screen protector on it. Fitted perfectly with no bubbles.
The back is unmarked and the frame is about as mint as you will get. A couple of scuffs on the top and a couple on the bottom corner. Been in a case for most of its life.
Boxed with Plug, lead, manuals and unused apple earphones.
Also included are an Element solace case boxed, an Element Sector case boxed with pouch and a Element Ronin bamboo bumper case. Almost positive i have a Brodit custom mount for it as well. Also found a Marware revolution case. New and unused.
Looking for around £175 ono delivered by special delivery. Now Reduced to £160

Ta

Re: Iphone 5 32GB white + Element cases. Jailbroken ios 7 £175

interested in seeing some pics - you budgable on price too?

knowthejo":1myhl6ui said:
interested in seeing some pics - you budgable on price too?
Pics added. A bit of movement in the price but not too much.

If I may take this on behalf of my father that will be great. Please let me know your preferred payment method. May I ask out of interest what network it was originally?

Re:

Sorry the phone is still a available, my father has chosen a different route that has resulted in me looking like a time wasting idiot.

Sorry all!

Re:

Still for sale. Was going to keep but just bought yet another phone so this needs to go.
Now updated to iOS 8.2 and freshly jail broken with nice apps and tweaks installed.
Reduced to £160 delivered or may trade for another phone or try me if you have something interesting.
Ta.

Back