important guys please read Total Retro show

themountie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys I have had a email from the Organisers of the total retro show asking if we are attending as they are planning the club stands at the moment and they need to know asap, :D

If no ones interested I will let them know :D
drop me I IM and will add your name to the list let me know how many bike you would be bringing,

http://www.totalretroshow.co.uk/

Westmorland County Showground, LA7 7NH

They can give us a space the size of 5-6 car spaces for free

the cost just the price of admission

http://www.totalretroshow.co.uk/tickets/

Earlybird Sunday Show Day Ticket 16+ Over (50p booking fee) £5

Earlybird Adult Camping Ticket 16+ Over (+£1 booking fee) + Sunday Show Day Ticket £15
Add to Basket

Earlybird Sunday Showday Child Ticket - 5 years - 15 years (+50p booking fee) £5

Let me know if you want to come and can put your name on the list I would like to take 4 cycles with me

Earlybird Camping Child Ticket - 5 years - 15 and years (+50p booking fee)

A great chance to show off those retro rides and may be do a bit o camping

Or just show up on the Sunday early and get those rides out

Anyone got a banner

1) Me 4 cycles

Ah that's sad. I'm not in a great position this year, chasing my tail with small sprogs and other commitments. Ideally I'd take a car and a bike but both need valuable time. I may well take the entourage and check in as a punter. I like the vibe last year. cars, bikes, kites, plane engines!! etc as you do!

Re:

Its a great idea but bad timing maybe. The EU are trying to bancrupt the country, to pay for their failed dream of a Federal USSR of Europe, where 4 countries prop up the remaining 23. Nobody is getting a payrise, Bills keep rising, the weather is cr@p and Kim Ks @$$ just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Give it 5 yrs wel all be logged in like a 4 yr old with an Ipad.

Re: Re:

M-Power":2zh3ifuz said:
Its a great idea but bad timing maybe. The EU are trying to bancrupt the country, to pay for their failed dream of a Federal USSR of Europe, where 4 countries prop up the remaining 23. Nobody is getting a payrise, Bills keep rising, the weather is cr@p and Kim Ks @$$ just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Give it 5 yrs wel all be logged in like a 4 yr old with an Ipad.

lol its very true timing could be way out well I did try :facepalm:

I thought you'd have a load of interest.
I got bored of all the shows being down south and wanted to support Northern ones.
Put the idea forward next year and we will see.
My page is/was noskooljustcool.com can put a stand on between us with Retrobike arm to it good thing is anything goes there. Let's do it big next year eh? I say big. I mean a few cars and a few bikes huh!

I actually went along to this today - quite a mix of cars, manufacturers, and vehicles.
I'd always planned to show my car, so it was never an option to take any of the bikes, but I could see there would be an appreciation for them. I was quite surprised at how many 80's BMX's were there - although they weren't really set up in one specific show area.
In general, it had a really nice family vibe, and a very eclectic mix of machines which makes a refreshing change from seeing the same old stuff at a dedicated manufacturer's show. My only gripe would be the amount of dust on the cars because of the very dry gravel tracks in the show ground.

Good stuff, that was my opinion from last year. A great show.
My kids wanted a home day and my pal couldn't make it either, baby would have made hell in the car too. Gutted to miss it as even the sun was out. Next year I'm up for it though.

Back