Identify Retro Aluminium Mountain bike late 1990s?

well if we could see a pic of the whole bike, from the drive side, that would be much easier to tell what it might be... right now we're about as likely to ID the brand of the fridge in one of the pics

T'boo Ted":1gdjwyjz said:
well if we could see a pic of the whole bike, from the drive side, that would be much easier to tell what it might be... right now we're about as likely to ID the brand of the fridge in one of the pics

sorry upload fail
DOERE XT1 by Leon Spence, on Flickr

IMG_20200308_160958 by L 8, on Flickr
IMG_20200308_160722_1 by L 8, on Flickr

DEORE XT - identify the Frame ? I'd be impressed if anyone can recognize it ! by L 8, on Flickr

SEE pictures - • SDG I beam 2014 SADDLE and SEAT POST
• Hope Seat clamp
• Deore XT FD-M738 FRONT MECH
• Cane creek Headset
• Deore XT ST-M70 Levers
• MANITOU SX TPC FORKS
• X-LITE CROSS COUNTRY HANDLEBARS-25.4. 610mm wide
• Both Tyres are Marin Kevlar Rockstar Lite 2.1

Rocky Mountain, Marin, Santa Cruz, Specialized, Trek, GT or SCOTT ??
Frame Numbers:
WTU 2223716 F

Process of elimination - I know it's not a KONA so thanks for that - any offers welcome please - It is very light weight - I was hoping it is a KLEIN but if someone can tell by the frame shape please.....

Definately not a GT, Doesn't look like a Klein, if that serial number startted WTU then Trek, but Vtu... (and still not a Klein)

T'boo Ted":3m2nlkmq said:
Definately not a GT, Doesn't look like a Klein, if that serial number startted WTU then Trek, but Vtu... (and still not a Klein)
Many Thanks Indeed for your help - a Trek it is - Excellent appreciated! "Trek has used the WTU designation in their serial numbers from the mid-90s to today. Trek has used these numbers not only for Trek bikes but also for their Klein, Gary Fischer and Lemond brand bikes."
https://www.vintage-trek.com/SerialNumbers_draft.htm

Any value in the tyres ?
Rear: Marin Lite (26 x 2.10 120 TPI)
Front: Panaracer Smoke Lite (26 x 1.9)

Tyres as old as the bike (WTU 2223716 F) - 1990s - want to replace with slick tyres - but is there interest to sell the original retro tyres ?
Knowledge and wisdom appreciated

Image-2 by L 8, on Flickr

Image-1 by L 8, on Flickr

Image-3 by L 8, on Flickr
Image by L 8, on Flickr

New project is a 1994 marin palisades - to rebuild

IMG_1857 by L 8, on Flickr

IMG_1854 by L 8, on Flickr

Back