For Sale His 'n' hers rat rod/resto mod sea-front/towpath cruisers, BSA and unknown Dutch-style custom builds

XCDave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Built these back in the first lockdown as just something to do with the parts stash, along with several other oddities which were lurking in the attic!
The BSA is a late 40s/50s roadster frame which I built initially in 2013 to look like a pre-war clubman. Have run it as a drop bar commuter, three speed tourer and now a singlespeed relaxed cruiser thing. Frame was re-enamelled by Bob Jackson's in 2013, all other parts have been bought new at some point since then.
The red shopper was my mum's, originally with three speed hub / drum brakes but now with one gear and a coaster brake. Silly handlebar off a Specialized Globe. Has been built up into various odd things over the years. Originally yellow before my dad brush painted it in the 90s, maybe an old European post bike?
Both are used, old and have scuffs and scratches, although the BSA buffs up quite nice and is a joy to pootle about on. Both are a geared a bit high for the Pennines, would be ideal for Bridlington or Cleethorpes! Or for cruising round a car festival or whatnot.

Looking for £150 for the pair, collection only from Keighley (West Yorkshire). Please drop me a pm if interested, or for more info. IMG_1062.JPG IMG_1063.JPG IMG_1064.JPG IMG_1061.JPG IMG_1059.JPG IMG_1060.JPG

Back