Help identifying Alan bike with interesting Giant wheels

Cheers for that, still surprised they were worth that much. The rims on mine are Italian FIR not the Rigida, they seem in good nick and are nice and light, at least by retro standards. Will be keeping the bike - looks like i've been pretty lucky at the price i'm paying.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Does seem a very excessive price, I'm not under any illusions that mine is worth that much!
Good to know you can occasionally get spare spokes. Tbh i'm probably selling the wheels soon, got some NOS rims with old fashioned steel spokes being built up so wont have any use for these, plus im not sure they suit the bike too well.

Back