Wanted Headbadges

I can use a stickerplotter (Silhouette) for fresh decals, but the thing is of no use for often embossed headbadges.
Does anyone know a good source for this stuff? Preferably no Chinese crap, first of avoiding the risk of getting strange misspells as MaLin or Tleck. Secondly for durability reasons; 20000 k's in a plane for €5,- seems kind of odd.
May be a physical shop (the netherlands) or a webshop.
Thanks.

I can use a stickerplotter (Silhouette) for fresh decals, but the thing is of no use for often embossed headbadges.
Does anyone know a good source for this stuff? Preferably no Chinese crap, first of avoiding the risk of getting strange misspells as MaLin or Tleck. Secondly for durability reasons; 20000 k's in a plane for €5,- seems kind of odd.
May be a physical shop (the netherlands) or a webshop.
Thanks.
the silhouette is perfect for head badges with a bit of extra work.
look at electro or acid etching. use the silhouette to plot the logo resist, stick it to aluminium, dump in chosen etching method, done.

there is someone (sorry I forget your name) here who does this for custom head badges, I do it for other random stuff.

the silhouette is perfect for head badges with a bit of extra work.
look at electro or acid etching. use the silhouette to plot the logo resist, stick it to aluminium, dump in chosen etching method, done.

there is someone (sorry I forget your name) here who does this for custom head badges, I do it for other random stuff.
Thanks!
Opens up new possebilities.
Never have thought of it.
Grz

Back