HEAD branded Yeti Ultimate in Japan

If you use Buyee^ they will ship at full value but you can avoid the duties if you use a different proxy service like ZenMarket, it's 99% automated so you fill in your own customs forms ;) alas if it goes missing you will not be covered with insurance but ive been importing goods from Japanese stores.. Rakuten, Yahoo ect for the last 15yrs without any issues. EMS has never let me down but when it comes to larger goods like bike frames FexEx can ship door to door (JP to UK) in around 3-4 days.. tracked all the way.

I spotted that Head Yeti on a trawl through Yahoo t'other day, listed on the same page is a full set of rasta-goodies
Paul, Kooka, Kooka, Kooka, Paul

If anyone wants any advice on how it works just give me a holla.

It was a rare sight to see a Head bag with zipper pull still intact at my school, kids would instantly rob them and they would have a keyring with shit loads of different coloured Head bag pulls dangling from it, they were like schoolyard currency...same with the suede tags dangling from your Kickers.
Kickers also! Though I think mine were catalogue returns, my folks didn’t have much money BITD. How times have changed - my Head bag was a main birthday present about £25 when I was about 12 years old - for my kids the latest school bag was just part of the annual uniform renewal and not an extra special gift!

Immediately set me off looking for Head bags - anyone else have one of these in the ‘90s? You could separate the end compartment and put your football boots in it. Appears they have attracted the retro tax…..

Still have a bag at my parents place, plus Head Ski equipment.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Truth is MUCH stranger than fiction.

This made national headlines here in the US almost 30 years ago, but I don't know if that news traveled across the pond, or if very many of you were at an age where you even cared about news headlines:

Don't read it if you're a timid soul.

Here's an excerpt;

"The door burst open, and there stood Stephen Schap, according to her testimony, his chest heaving, clothes speckled with blood. He was carrying a Head gym bag. "He had the sports bag over his shoulder, and it looked like it was full," she said."
😲

OK, that's my little heart-warming story for the day. Carry on. (carrion? 🙄)

Back