Sold Hanwag 'Special Forces' Leather Walking Boots UK9.5

HourGlass

Dirt Disciple
I'm not sure if these are of any interest but I've got a gorgeous pair of leather boots up for grabs.

The model is the Hanwag Special Forces LX in a UK 9.5, acquired specifically because they are full leather construction (no Gore Tex waterproof membrane).
I wore them indoors before concluding I'd purchased the wrong size.

RRP is £220 but this is sort of irrelevant at the moment as production has temporarily ceased due to material / manufacturing constraints. I can find fragmented sizes available online for around the £170 mark and given I no longer have the box for these, let's call it £100 + post.

It's worth noting that these boots share the same Vibram outsole as many of Hanwags regular 'recreational' boots meaning that they can be resoled, adding to the service life of the boots. If you look after them by waxing them, you'll have them for a while.

Screenshot 2022-08-16 141046.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-16 141104.jpg
Any q's please feel free to contact me.

-HG

I’ve the black ones - I can confirm that these are the best boots you can buy
I’ve had mine for 9 years and they now need a re sole
I work for TfL and have worn these almost daily working day on my feet and the comfort and support is extraordinary
If these were 8.5 I’d have bought them.

I’ve the black ones - I can confirm that these are the best boots you can buy
I’ve had mine for 9 years and they now need a re sole
I work for TfL and have worn these almost daily working day on my feet and the comfort and support is extraordinary
If these were 8.5 I’d have bought them.
That's awesome!

You can get them resoled through Hanwag but I'd recommend contacting Lancashire Sports Repair (linked above) as they're an authorised resoler for Hanwag and carry the factory sole units. Provided the uppers are in good shape, you should be in a good position for another 9 years of use!

(PS - thanks for the reminder - I've since sold them but had neglected to update the listing!)

That's awesome!

You can get them resoled through Hanwag but I'd recommend contacting Lancashire Sports Repair (linked above) as they're an authorised resoler for Hanwag and carry the factory sole units. Provided the uppers are in good shape, you should be in a good position for another 9 years of use!

(PS - thanks for the reminder - I've since sold them but had neglected to update the listing!)
They charge £85 and take 3 MONTHS!! That’s no good to me - forced to buy a new pair of boots now.

Back