GT Zaskar Ink blue build. Coda magic. manitou. purpleness.

i know.... hahahaa... my other wheels are ti so no worries there. it's the rather rare coda cranks im a little worried about scratching up! i have never seen another set. ( in person, in purple).

Not feeling the single chain ring, I don't recall anyone even considering that in the 90's on an xc bike, but besides that it looks pretty cool.

ah yes Txn67 - i completely agree, there's actually 2 rings on there, and i only stuck the bash guard on in order to bolt up the middle ring. i will be using a traditional triple ring setup - just have to find the right big ring! there IS a 110bcd coda one on ebay, but more than i want to pay for it.......

i agree.... scared to ride it its soo nice....

here's THE one chainring coda apparently made for it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380498107598?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

i just dont wana pay that much for it! ha!

my other options are to throw on one of the two spare drive side silver arms i have. both used. both with nice full sets of coda magic rings. albeit in compact 94mm size. just wont be as pretty ;)

i have toyed with the idea of doing some home anodizing though.... hhmmm yes... i like that idea...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Just stumbled upon this thread - it looks awesome! Did it ever get finished? Would love to see more photos.

Back