Wanted GT LTS 1000 DS 16" Frame/Complete Bike

El-Y22

Old School Hero
The GT LTS is one of those dream bikes from when I was young and now that I can I'd like to add one to my garage. I'd like a late LTS 1000 DS frame with a decent shock. Looking for something with no major dents, scrapes or gouges to the frame and nothing that can't be polished out of the rear links. Would prefer a a frame only, but would consider a complete bike.

Anyone have one lying around?

Last edited:
Would a 98 GT STS 1000 DS frame in good order with RockShox Deluxe shock be of interest at all?

16” frame, factory disc hanger or V brake if required.

Last edited:
No, already turned one down, I think the LTS 1000 DH alloy frame is an exquisite piece of engineering and that's what I want.

The GT LTS is one of those dream bikes from when I was young and now that I can I'd like to add one to my garage. I'd like a late LTS 1000 DS frame with a decent shock. Looking for something with no major dents, scrapes or gouges to the frame and nothing that can't be polished out of the rear links. Would prefer a a frame only, but would consider a complete bike.

Anyone have one lying around?

I have a 'GT LTS 1000DS'
Gold/orange coloured limited edition mountain bike coming up for sale.

I believe they only made 50 of them golden/orange look, around the world.
Its something i bought second hand for a mint - Not used for a while and now deciding to sell.
Its missing the saddle and post
And the chain and cogs are a little dirty.

Attachments

• 6A55A74B-5891-4AE9-A7D4-53DF4C8AE55A.jpeg
    6A55A74B-5891-4AE9-A7D4-53DF4C8AE55A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
If original posted isn’t interested, I might be 😜 Can you pm me pics and details please.
I have a 'GT LTS 1000DS'
Gold/orange coloured limited edition mountain bike coming up for sale.

I believe they only made 50 of them golden/orange look, around the world.
Its something i bought second hand for a mint - Not used for a while and now deciding to sell.
Its missing the saddle and post
And the chain and cogs are a little dirty 0B6B857B-FDD5-4E6F-B689-2546A57CC519.jpeg

Back