Good windproof cycling glasses.

Kona-Ian

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, the glasses in the first link are just normal glasses, they use words like windproof etc regardless. Normal glasses depend purely on fit, if they fit the face with no gaps then they will stop a lot of the wind. These also have holes/vents designed to let air into and behind the lens, so not ideal really.

The second link is to motorcycle glasses, they are a cheap copy of some very good glasses and lack quality lenses needed for motorcycle riding. However, if only using on a bicycle then they will serve the same purpose. The foam fills the gaps and stops air getting behind, they are designed to stop wind at high speeds on motorcycles, and work, so should be more than good enough. And the price is that cheap that its worth just getting a pair to try for fit and comfort.

I'd avoid both of those. Honestly, the optics will be wobbly and weird at that price.

Mk one is quite right, fit and comfort is everything.

I use these in the workshop and would 100% use them cycling if I felt the need. The optics are excellent, and assuming they fit well, seal against your face.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bolle-TRACPS ... Sw0lVdcQ1w

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mk one, thanks, ordered them in clear, for that price it's worth seeing what they are like.
As you said, they are copies of some very good glasses.

MTS, Those ones in your link are similar to the ones we have now.
I will take a picture and show you.
I have a pair also same as you and use as safety specs.

I actually take the piss out of them and call them Ali G glasses.

Ordered some but ebay seller has been banned.
Estimated delivery 15th, so will have to see if they turn up.

Latest posts

Back