Giant Trials Team frame

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All,

as always I am buying stuff then changing my mind,

a few weeks ago I bought this Giant Trials Team Martin Hawyes signature frame off here after putting out a wanted add, I have since seen another Pashley trials frame (I love them) and decided to buy that so this one is now surplus...

these are becoming pretty rare now, only 500 ever made, this one is number 160

condition is scruffy, usual trials battle scars, it also has had the disc tab removed, it could do with a good clean and polish and a touch up in areas..

it has been inspected for cracks/stress marks and there is nothing I can see wrong with it in that sense....

I'd like to keep it as its a nostalgia thing but the wife to be will actually explode if I even bring it home - it's under my desk at work at the moment!

I paid £110 posted and would like that back really.

based in Salisbury/Winchester, could do £100 cash on collection

next up is a minty set of magura hs33s in red! old style levers from early 2000's these are in very good nick considering their age, I bought these recently as they would be a good match for the frame but they won't suit the pashley I am now building - way too nice to re-paint and it would be a shame to re-paint them!

they will come with a BRAND NEW set of Evo 2 mounts and the original red boosters - lots of life left in the pads too

BRAKES NOW SOLD!

they owe me £80 - ideally I'd like that back too

I could cut a deal on frame and brakes I guess, talk to me! :LOL: :cool:

they are very nice - I wish red suited the bike I'm building!

Ben

Re: Giant Trials Team and Magura HS33 in red!

I've got black maggies and a black Pashley now mate, need to shift this on for what I paid for it hopefully!

Back