Giant Bowery frame & fork - SOLD

riddim-track

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Firstly apologies for the modernish content.

I bought this a couple of years ago with the intention of building it up as a hack bike to nip round the shops, pub, post box etc however it never really got started. It's heading for ebay but I thought I'd try it here first.

Its a Giant Bowery 72 limited edition, probably from around 2010 - 2012, sized medium which is a 50cm compact which equates to roughly a 54cm, I'm 5'10" and it would fit very well, as it probably would for anyone between approx 5'7" - 6'.

BB shell - 68mm english, I can install the VP square tapered bottom bracket as would have originally been supplied with it if required. The BB threads are very clean as shown below.

Headset - Cane Creek intergrated, in good condition, feels smooth, steerer has plenty of length, I can trim this and/or add some spacers if required.

Front and rear drilling for allen bolt brakes.

27.2mm seatpost, collar included.

Dropouts / spacing - Track style rear dropouts for easy tensioning of chain. spacing - 100/120mm.

Please excuse the extreme close ups which make the finish look worse than it is, the condition is very good with hardly a mark on it although a few normal signs of use.

Collection / viewing is welcome in London N10 or I can post at cost. I'd like to recoup what I paid ideally therefore the Price is £80 or feel free to make an offer.

NOW SOLD

Back