Geoff Ringle's own Ringle Kit for sale... unless I buy a FRO

zav

Dirt Disciple
After discussing with "Yeti Guru", will either sell those unique Ringle Light Green parts that were on Geoff Ringle's YETI ARC or need to find a FRO to put those on...

Let me know if you care for the parts or got an idea for a FRO for sale in non stupid size and good state and not stupid price...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Ringle-MTB-Part ... SwuOJdwzxY

Price is based on "non Geoff Ringle" "non Unique" "if you ever find all parts in same colour" "and if you find the Grafton Brakes" of about 2,500-3,000$

- Front Wheel, Bubba hub, Geoff Ringle Special green Mavic M231 rim, spokes non verified but Wheelsmith Ti likely mounted with IRC Piranha black tyres
- Rear Wheel, Bubba hub with Freewheel, Geoff Ringle Special Green, Sachs 7 speed freewheel, Mavic M231 Rim with IRC tyre
- Grafton brake ( 1 pair ), Geoff Ringle Special green, Mathauser brake pads
- Ringle Zooka Stem, 1 1/4", Geoff Ringle special Green
- Ringle Moby Seatpost, 26.8mm, Geoff Ringle Special Green
- Ringle anti Chainsuck, Geoff Ringle Special Green
- Ringle Bottle Holder, 2, ( with spare parts not showed on pic ), Geoff
Ringle Special Greeen
- Superbubba Skewers Prototype, Front / Rear and Seatpost. Note that the ARC prototype fram was "bolt on" seat collar hence no end to the seat post skewer
- Grafton Speed Case bottom bracket , all parts that can be anodised are Geoff Ringle Special Green

This one is "history"...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-06_at_22-removebg-preview.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-06_at_22-removebg-preview.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 581
Re:

One of those cases (to me at least) where the value isn't there without the 'whole'.

Sad story to see the bits this way because of what happened, but the uniqueness was in the complete show bike, not in the individual components.

GLWS

Re:

One of those cases (to me at least) where the value isn't there without the 'whole'.

Sad story to see the bits this way because of what happened, but the uniqueness was in the complete show bike, not in the individual components.

GLWS

Re:

Agreed the value is in the whole, unfortunately the whole bike is not there any more but that is also why the "whole kit" is for sale and I don't want to break the kit here that still has history, uniqueness and "entire kit appeal" I think... and more than happy to make sure it stays together if I find a frame that suits my search for something I dreamt of back in the days and that can give those parts the shine they "deserve"

No! Im swapping the stupid L brackets out for XT brake hardware as I had better success with doing that on the other set of Graftons on the Shockabilly

Back