Gary Fisher Tassajara full XTR M900 groupset £300 BIN

So like I said, where’s the £300 full groupsets ? Seriously. I’ll take two at that price.
Nobody said you could get £300 full groupsets, I said you could probably get a full set for that kind of money, you can definitely get more XTR than comes with that bike for that kind of money, but you seem to be fixating on your own interpretation of what I said in order to win some imaginary internet points so I'll leave you to it.

Nice back-pedalling. And nice editing of your earlier post to try and make yourself look less stupid. I knew I should have quoted the whole thing for future reference. Oh well.

If you are after all those parts i think its a good deal considering how much they sell for separately, and assuming they are in good condition, the rims for example. Accepts offers so may even take less.

Personally i would want to check it over first.

Just a word of caution on this. I bought it last night for £310, paid immediately and awoke this morning to see the seller had cancelled the order and relished it immediately. And then I there’s it again. Clearly something a bit unorthodox here…

Saw it was relisted but it's gone again now. I wonder if someone has done a deal behind the scenes and offered more?

It’s back again …..

Maybe he cancelled it because it says “cash on collection” and if you paid via ebay it’s not what he wanted

It’s a bit suspicious. I showed some interest a while back but they won’t deliver.

It’s all a bit odd if he paid for it and won the auction fairly. On the wheels of genuine value I think.

Back