Full XTR

I suspect what the lister has done is used ebay's suggestions in lieu of writing a proper listing. Or perhaps they intend to update later. I think it has been a cheap listing weekend, when sometimes results in hurried listings which are updated later.

I suspect what the lister has done is used ebay's suggestions in lieu of writing a proper listing. Or perhaps they intend to update later. I think it has been a cheap listing weekend, when sometimes results in hurried listings which are updated later.
Exactly that - now I see the other listing. Coming soon would have been better

Interestingly if you search for the title, there is an another ad for a very different bike (still Team Ti) but this time with some lovely kit, and the full XTR that the title promised. Hope hubs, Ti bar ends and Royce Ti stem, Pace hub, looks like a USE Ti post as well.

Sure I've seen it before, maybe someone on here?

Likely one of those Ebay AI suggested titles?

That listing has been on for about a year and a half. Never changed the price.

I was tempted to try and negotiate a while back but never got in contact. Anyone else try contacting the owner?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back