FS - Shimano Acera disc brakes, Intense Tracer frameset (99)

ollie540

Devout Dirtbag
Ok, couple of bits for sale as I'm stripping my Tracer down for a 5.5 build...
First up is a 1999 Intense Tracer frame, good condition in black, I'm the second owner and picked it up earlier in the year. Original Fox shock with lock out which still works as nature intended, I've replaced the rear shock bushing, there is a slight bit of play in the front bush but not enough to cause a problem. All the other bearings seem fine. I even raced the first X-fusion enduro 1 on it at the FOD this March and it wasn't half bad :shock:
I might still have the canti mounts in the garage, it has a IS disc mount and I'll include the seatpost and clamp. No cracks that I can see, there is paint peeling off the rear of the seat mast but its a 14 / 15 year old frame. I destickered it and fitted replacement yellow ones, it looks quite nice in a bumble bee way, but they are peeling slightly in places.
After £70 collected from PE8, or I'm happy to post for an additional £12.50 (plus PP fees)
Also got a pair of white Acera discs including 160 centre lock rotors and adapter for rear IS mount (post only front) these are Euro set up and the front is a pretty short hose (damn CRC!) rear is fine for the Tracer.
They have done a total of 10 rides since I fitted them, still loads of life in the pads and great performance for the price.
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/shim ... prod114936
Happy to let these go for £30 collected or £35 posted (plus PP fees)
I'm open to swaps on any of the above, I'm after a set of carbon risers (31.:cool:, a yellow saddle, flat pedals, 1 1/8 headset, some folding mud tyres, any TLD riding kit etc etc etc...
I'll post pics when I get home, any questions or queries just shout and I'll see what I can do.
Cheers, Ollie

Pics below, I'll strip the frame tomorrow or Thursday depending on time and get any more detailed pics if needed.

Attachments

• tracer side 1.jpg
    tracer side 1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 225
  • rear brake 1.jpg
    rear brake 1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 224
  • brake 1.jpg
    brake 1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 224
Re:

Seeing as the "dibs" system no longer works on this forum I'll take this!! Pm me to discuss as I may be able to collect :D
Cheers.

Back